The MARK II:
It contains all the innovations of the revolutionary hydration system previously featured on this blog and more!.
The MARK II makes use of the "marathon max belt system". This allows the hands to stay free to perform essential operations such as the "Sport Beans are so easy to open" wrasstle or "hey that cycler has a big hole right in the but of his little shorts" point. Seriously, did ya see the guy? Awesome! The light weight and freedom of movement offered by the Mark II will allow the runner to completely forget they are wearing a hydration system. This will allow you to forget to explain the bungees and duct tape when little thing chats you up at a water stop. Yeah that's rockstar cool!
14 miles takes a while I notice. I started running cuz it burned the most calories in the least amount of time. Now here we are running 3 hours for one workout! Yeah I'm slow, not the point. I feel like Bobby and I plodded all over Tulsa. The route worked okay for me. Though the last leg contained the portion on the west side approaching I-44 where it is open and sunny. I'm not such a fan of that section. The temp was okay but the openess gets me to thinkin about how far I got to go. It also seems to contain the "other" stinky spot. Maybe it is just familiarity but I have come to accept and appreciate the stinky spot on the east side of the river as a sign of Tulsa's character, individualism, and realistic beauty. The stinky spot on the west side however just comes accross as a bit try hard. Eventually though me and Bobby rolled back into the park. Think we both went pretty much to the bottom of the tank. It was a long morning but it felt good except for the pain and fatigue.
Number of waist deep fishermen: 1 to 6 depends on which of the how manytimes did we cross the pedestrian?
Globo Gymers: Seemed to be scads of 'em, but not until the sun was up ya might have noticed.
Sculler Babes: Banner day on that front.
5 comments:
I liked your patent pending hydration system. When does it hit the market? And how much will it cost?
You forgot to make mention of the fox we seen. And no, I am not talking about the oriental girl we chatted with on the way back from our last loop.
ok, the term sculler babes. That is the one I am needing a definition on.
Way to go Ed! It was kinda hard Saturday. So humid, and then downright hot when the sun came out. Jessie and I were at the bottom of our tanks too when we finished. In a couple of weeks it really should be a little easier because of cooler temps.
I think you & Bobby are doing awesome. You will probably have to keep Bobby going for the marathon. can't wait for your next invention.
sculler babes = girls rowing team. I think it is properly called sculling when you use two oars, not sure if it requires the little racing boat.
Post a Comment