The ex wife is moving in just 4 blocks down the street. Hippty Hoo fuckin raw. Eddie is as good as in jail. "There isn't anything else this nice for this price anywhere in Broken Arrow. I looked. I researched it. blah blah."
Uh huh looks and sounds like a pretty standard rental price point to me. I'm not positive, but suspect the rental is owned by the grandparents of her daughters baby daddy(I know they own one or two somewhere round here). Its probably the place she could get with making one phone call and doing nothing else. She has a tendency to claim things that never happen. Like researching rental prices. She likes to claim she is going to do things, innocuous unverifiable or unlikely to be verified things. Then a day later she starts referring to them as if she actually did it. Though rental shopping is a little easy, even for her, to accomplish. Maybe she did, but when she said it my bullshit meter started pinging, and I know her pretty well. I just didn't care bout her words enough to examine it any closer. I got my own shit right now.
So the kids will be closer. That should be handy and I am reservedly ecstatic. It should allow us to develop a bit of flexibility in parenting them. But I suspect more likely is I drive past while kids are in the yard and she accuses me of attempting to kidnap them. The one nice thing about her being out in south of nowhere was the big buffer zone I never crossed, so she never had opportunity to work on a story involving South America. The four narrow ends of blocks mind you, not the long sides. However if you are looking for a house, I know one she seems to be trying very hard to keep out of foreclosure. (Too little too late but...) 2000 sq feet nice neighbor hood, South BA 4bed 2 bath. Needs some work, but at the 45 bucks a sq ft, and probably significantly less you could have it for... New windows already installed. Pimped out the floor plan is 130K pretty standard, I saw one go for 139.
On the other hand I filed for custody/visitation change. I'm excited. I miss homework.
Oh the news says the Greek Fest is back. What kind of jerk runs a story like that.
7 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment