Okay
Cassy has tagged me, and as such I gotta post the sixth pic in the sixth folder in My Pics, so let us see what we can find. Sixth folder, sixth pic happens to be last years halloween party. It was a good time. I believe this pic was during the costume judging. The fix was in. My Dog the Bounty hunter costume (2days before his racist type rant) was largely agreed upon as the best costume. However, the red riding hood / big bad wolf combo edged me out somehow. I think red was doing a little "campaigning". Below we see our host Mark running through the first round contenders, and eyeballing the dude dressed like a lady of some sort. I never completely figured out that costume.

I think I will have to tag
Erin and
Rachael. Lets see what ya got.
2 comments:
Now we are curious. You gotta post you in your Dog costume. Glad to hear you went as him instead of Beth! LOL!!
Ed, those look like some pretty big jeans. Glad you are down a few sizes. I wish I could get Susan to wear one of those nurses costumes.
Post a Comment