"Pre-carbloading" there is a concept I can get on board with. Just 3 miles and then we can get down with some pizza, not to metion a wonderful little dish by the name of spinach artichoke dip. I got to learn how to make this so I can be onery and take it places where it will tempt people who are trying to eat healthy like me. So nutritionally I'm gonna make Thursday a write off. It felt a little weird turning around at 3 miles. Thirty minutes and the workout is over, unnatural. I like running short though, seems to make you fast!
So Lisa shows up in street clothes Thursday. Casy has a slideshow that shows her dressed. Jenni shows up in time for the last minute tips. I've seen Tatur Dave one Tuesday night when he didn't run. I'm noticing something strange here, these people have real hair do's! They even seem to have big people clothes. How odd. Makes me think if I ran into all of these runners on say... Tuesday morning at 10:00 am, they might even... not smell! I know it sounds crazy, but there seems to be some evidence.
7 hours ago
7 comments:
Real people, real lives. That's what I like about the RunnersWorld runners. One big, happy family.
I am glad you liked my spinach dip. I wouldn't think it was too bad for you since it does have spinach in it LOL.
I do recall seeing you in your street clothes as well and I have to say you clean up well also.
Crazy that we all have lives and looks outside of ponytails, do-rags, and shorts! I remember the first time I saw twin Tracy away from a training run. I didn't recognize her b/c she had on makeup and her hair was styled!
The pizza was great to run back to, but the cupcakes were my inspiration. Give me chocolate and I am yours!!
I look the same everyday of the week, I don't have a job. I will occasionally throw on a pair of jeans.
Yeah!!! I'm so excited!!! Can't wait. Good luck.
Wait, what if we only wear clothes when we run?
Yeah, I am dangerously handsome in real life!
Life outside of running!!??? What? Oh that's that darn thing called the job...yeah it is a bummer. Although truthfully if I could hang out in my running gear and hairstyle (and odor if i had to) I just might do it....okay well maybe not...
Post a Comment