
I have no intention of seeing this movie. I just thought you should know that. Would even prefer to stop seeing the previews at that. It kinda freaks me out for some reason I haven't yet figured out. Shame too, as I like F. Scott Fitzgerald.
I did manage to make it out for a run today. Tonight was the Marvellite lights run. The weather was un cold enough to make for a nice run. There was a lot of company as a lot of people showed up. It was still foggy out this evening and I personally got surprisingly wet but a good jaunt all in all. And best of all food after. A little pizza and alot of sweets makes any run better.
I know its a bad pic but I had trouble finding places to rest the camera during long exposures. Plus this one kinda grew on me.
miles for the day 3
Christmas shopping finished up - Zero, zip, nada.
2 comments:
Now I know this movie looks like a chick flick, but the concept of being born old and getting younger as life goes on is an interest of mine. Think about how cool it would be to die. You finish your life being cuddled and fussed over about how cute you are, then you spend nine months in a nice warm cozy hot tub, and end it all with an orgasm!
Uh Oh. Got to get busy with the shopping myself. It's Dec 22 and I haven't bought a thing yet.
Post a Comment