Saturday, December 13, 2008

Same thing we do every night Pinky...

If ya want to run a spring marathon, Coach Kathy has the program for you. It seems a few people decided to take her up on the offer.


Jokes on them however. She requisitioned me as a run leader. I scored the advanced half marathoners. I figure that is pretty awesome as they will pretty much know what they are doing. This will allow me to concentrate on consolidating my power into a stepping stone that will allow me to eventually take over the world.






So we took out up Peoria past the jingle bell run starting line. Then over to riverside and 21st. The return trip included a slight breeze, but since the temperatures weren't real cold it wasn't too bad.

Miles for the day - 6
Globo Gymers - 0

3 comments:

Bobby said...

Slight breeze? I think the wind felt like hills.

I hope I am around when you are ruling the world Ed.

BOCA said...

I just can't wait to see ya with the blinged-out whistle to truly "take charge" ha ha. Thank goodness I am only a beginner...ha ha...

Christal Pellerin said...

Yeah!! I'm so glad that you and Simone are my leaders! I'm ready for some more great runs with you all.

:) Christal