Nuthin like a Tuesday night for some running weather. Hot, cool, rainy, the big guy seems to throw just what we need at us to make us better runners. They say as we get into the latter part of the schedule it's supposed to get difficult. We'll run into "walls", give up, etc. We have to ask are we gettin tired? Is it getting hard? No reason to quit now. Gotta remember there is a reason you're here now. That sedentary lifestyle you remember is still out there and ya better fight it, those fast food corps are hunting and it's you season. One of them fitness types can probably quote some fancy dancy statistic bout how every step running adds a second to your life or some such. I'm here to tell ya, runners compared to non runners... prettier. Sure, I've quoted my cholesterol while bragging, and even got into a blood pressure takin contest(I won). But that's not my motivation. My motivation is simple, there is me before and me after coach Kathy.


To all who said we we're crazy for running sixteen last weekend well, I'll run into a literal brick wall if ya want, I ain't goin back there. It's Thursday, so we got 4 of these short bothersome runs before we can get back to the good stuff and a real long run. So let's get em knocked out. Hey the long runs may hurt, but if ya look that gooood in pain, imagine how pretty hot and tempting ya must look after a shower!
8 comments:
Ya got me thinkin about breakin out one of my F A T pics. I used to be knockin on the door of 230, and that's a good hog right before slaughterin time.
Dang Ed, you should do a subway commercial. What an inspiration you are.
Wow! I wouldn't have recognized you in that pic if I hadn't known it was you.
I believe I had heard you mention before that you had lost a lot of weight, but you seem pretty fit - I figured you were exaggerating.
Way to go!!!
That was 252 baybee
Eddy boy,
I totally cannot beleive it. How long before you started running did you take this pic? You were that big when you started here...right?
No by the time I came to kathy's I had to take the fat edge off. I lost a few of those pounds in the months leading up to running. when I was that big I had to hit the girlie ellipta gadgets to lose some before my knees would allow running.
Man, what a change! I thought for a minute I was looking at Brad Pitt.
See ya tomorrow.
I can't believe that was you. looks like the Bobby before/after pics except opposite LOL. Hey how come my blog isn't listed on your blog?
Post a Comment