I build full flight simulators. Fancy as they come. Looks exciting doesn't it(J/K). This is a Citation XLS+ (private/business jet)simulator. After we build them we gotta install them. Usually in very aerospace oriented places like next to airports in Wichita. Buisiness travel is a less than healthy existence at best. That is one of the reasons for all the running. On this particular trip to Wichita I kept my drive up and did some runs so that I would not fall down in my half marathon training plan. Here are a couple of sights along a route I made up.
I actually hope to get sent back to Wichita as I have found several places there I would like to run. For those who find themselves on the northeast side of town and need a route go see my route here That site is actually fun for the route mapping stuff no matter where ya are.
3 comments:
Good looking blog, Ed. You'll have to post a virtual flight link on here. That'd be fun.
See ya 2nite.
Alright. More fun stuff to read.
Where do you guys find the time to do this blog stuff? At work?
Your running is coming along very well. Keep it up.
Post a Comment