Sunday, April 25, 2010

red foot blue foot

We gotta get down to the driving motivation here. It's not the bling. It's not a sense of pride or personal accomplishment. It's not even the desire to have a traffic stoppin tush. It's the personal satisfaction recieved by grossin everyone out. The pride taken from the selfless display of war wounds.

Even girls who are supposed to be the ultimate in self conscious about ped-beauty will drop shoe without even the promise of a string of beads. (Last years medal, this years blister)










You think they are competitive on the course. Forget about it. When the blisters come out things get serious. Blackened about to fall off toenails are what these silly buggers worship. (Aside from the next model year of sneakers)


Personally I'm kinda proud that in spite of the company I keep, I have not lost one single toe nail and my feet are actually calgon gorgeous.





I haven't even mentioned to them that if they really want to pump their street ped cred maybe they should try some of that bare foot runnin.










Miles for the day- 13.1
for the week -- 25
urges to hurl -- 3
Globo Gymers -- 2 and they both went down hard at mile 8

1 comment:

MBFL said...

woohoo, I made it into your blog!! Blisters are the new medals.