Friday, February 6, 2009

Lazy with soup

The Doc says "course you're in pain, ya got a gizzard and you don't need a gizzard. Wouldn't you expect something you don't need being in there to cause ya pain? Lemme cut it out, trips to vail are expensive." So, I got my gizzard cut out this week. It was out patient. I was pretty happy with their set up at OSH. They had me in and back out in just a few hours. The pain medication they sent home with me was grossly overwhelmed, but the pain has been receding fairly quickly so no big deal. Really the most important issue however is your friends. You're gonna want new ones. If you're like most of us you have probably spent a lifetime developing a circle of friends that retain many attributes that among others include being clever and funny. Those specifically are the SOB's that gotta go. Everytime some jerkwad says something amusing, a guy jumps out the bushes runs up to you and stabs you in the side with a giant hunting knife. No Laughing, everyone must be somber or get out!!

miles since wednesday 0
really hot chicks who saw my but in the worlds most unflattering conditions 2

3 comments:

Bobby said...

I don't like gizzards but give me some fried chicken livers and i'll eat em' up. Hopefully you're cured.
Hurry back out to the running trails.

Susan Michaels said...

Get better soon. I know what you are going through as I too once have had the same surgery.

T Z said...

Good to see ya tonight, Bro. Sorry to make you laugh. But damn, it was fun!