Went and bought a new dining room table. It would seem one of the legs is shorter than the others, and the dern thing rocks on me. I guess I need to put something under the leg to stabilize the table so my plate of spaghetti doesn't slide off. I need somehing hard and a little thick. A medal plate of some sort maybe. So too that end I got muhself signed up for some event over in Little Rock where they will give you a piece of medal perfect for just such uses.

Done paid the money, so I guess I better get serious about some miles. Kinda convenient that tomorrow happens to be Saturday.
5 comments:
Don't you think a phonebook would be good use for your table leg? You could take out as many pages as you want to make it as high as you want.
good thinkin' susan. but i have to ask ed, where in the heck did you obtain this uneven table?
Alright Ed. Another marathon in your future. I miss running with you. You have gotten too fast for me. Great job, keep it up.
Way to take the plunge...best of luck of getting those miles in. :)
Woo-hoo!! Ed'll be rockin' some LR bling!
Post a Comment