Monday, February 16, 2009

Stop, that ... itches

Ten days. Ten days after surgery and I'm out for a somewhat real run. Took it easy I did. Only went 8 when there was 10 on the schedule. Wise or whimpy I don't know. It may just be my imagination getting the better of me, but it felt, well it "felt". Nothing hurt but I felt stuff I usually don't feel, and that's probably okay but I took it easy anyway. I usually prefer to push myself, but then I usually have no reason not to. Then Sunday the exciting stuff happened. My incisions started itching! Wooo hooo, cuts aren't healed till they have itched mercilously and the scaps have been picked at. Seriously, its true ask any 8 year old. Even more better, my shaved belly is growing back so I don't have to feel like poor Fido after a trip to the vet. You know what I'm talking about, you never could pet your dog the same till the fur grew back. We all claimed to still love the family pet but secretly it kinda freaked us out with the shaved belly and the stiches. Yeah you know who you are.

Supernaturally Fast. Boo

2 comments:

Bobby said...

Glad you're on the rebound. Now what can you get removed that you can do without?

Bobby said...

Oh Edward, where have you been?