Okay, so I guess I gotta call the holiday hiatus over. So here goes. I heard that Tulsa was cold this week. Being the die hard fanatic that I am however, I decided I must go running no matter what the weather throws at me. That's how a real runner does it. Man up dude let's go. So I hop in the car and go look for a place to run. Well actually I hit map my run dot com and it came up with a route through a park. Hmmm I like to run, I like parks, let's go. St Andrews state park I think it was.
Here you see me at the trail head trying to deal with the elements.

This is where I'm going.

And this chick is apparently hungry cuz she came up to me like I owed her money!

Yeah it's tough sometimes to make youself get out there in the elements and run, but if you have the commitment and the self discipline, you can persevere and succeed.
miles for the day: 6
sculler babes: 2 actually, the saltwater variety.
4 comments:
I don't think your in Alabama. I think your livin it up on a beach in sunny California lookin at all the hot babes in bikinis.
too bad you had to miss all this ice and snow. I know your sad about that. You shouldn't have left Ken & Bobby home alone for 2 weeks no telling what mischief they might have got into over at your place LOL.
Ok. Rub it in. I had to miss running Tuesday night. That is only the third time I have missed running. I made up for it though with 10 miles on my stationary bike Monday and 4 miles on the treadmill Tuesday night. Michael and I are thinking about running tonight (Wednesday) if it is not too slick.
First I was pissed at myself when I started reading this. I was thinking, he's right...just get out there Erin. But no I am pissed at you. DOn't talk about the elements in your tank top...I have long underwear on an still can't feel my ass
Man all that Beach and salty water and not a chick insight!! thats gotta suck. Did you find any Bubba Gump shrimp?
Post a Comment